Thursday, August 4, 2011

Houhai For A Night

Tonight one of my friends, Nancy, and I went to Houhai, an area with
restaurants circling a lake. It was beautiful. I think if I could
imagine a dream date I think it would be located at this spot. The lights
were dazzling off the water, the food was incredible, and to top it off:
every place had a live band. We had a lot of fun. Nancy is
from Tawain originally and speaks fluent Chinese, but instead of saying
everything to the waiters she would tell me how to say things and have me be the one
to ask people! I finally learned how to ask someone to take a picture!
Overall it was a great night. Here are some photos so you can get a
glimpse at how beautiful it was.


The lake view.


Nancy and I at a scrumptious dinner.


Me in front of the dazzling lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment